- Aggregation, replication and traffic capture without affecting production traffic
- filtering and time stamping along the water.
- copy of the application layer to the monitoring tools
- detection of congestions and microbursts (generation of SNMP alarms)
- EOS (Open Api & Linux extensibility) standard
- TSDA, software published by Tapics carried by EOS. Embedded on the aggregators 7150 and 7280 for optical balance calculation
Choice of Arista equipment
Aggregation of interconnected TAPs in data centers
In order to provide this functionality, Tapics chooses to work with Arista, second behind Cisco in terms of market shares in data center switching.
Arista's 7150 and 7280 alternatives are technologically reliable, powerful and competitive